Saint Kitts and Nevis offer very favourable citizenship by investment conditions. However, this is not the main reason why foreigners want to get a local passport. Let’s start with the fact that this is a great place to live and relax. Exotic beaches, architecture, and culture attract tourists.
Those who don’t plan to live on the island can enjoy other advantages of St. Kitts, for example:
- Open travel to visa-free 125+ countries.
- Long-term stay in Canada and the USA.
- Convenient conduct of international business.
- Access to opening accounts in global financial institutions.
- Anonymity when applying for citizenship.
- Opportunity to study at the best universities in the world for free.
- Benefits from Saint Kitts participation in the Commonwealth of Nations.
The Caribbean is also opening up new opportunities for businesspeople. First and foremost, it’s an advantageous tax scheme. Saint Kitts and Nevis don’t obligate payment for global income, inheritance, dividends and wealth. The second important point is the confidentiality of local organizations. The government doesn’t transmit information about its residents and their enterprises to third parties.
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a little Caribbean country that can open up great opportunities in front of you. Holders of a local passport can enjoy all the benefits provided by the government equally to locals. This is a high Plan B in the event of an emergency in your home country.
Sign up today for a no-obligation consultation. You can do so by clicking here.