SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Saint Kitts and Nevis, or Saint Christopher and Nevis, has been independent since 1983. It forms part of the group of islands known as the Lesser Antilles located about 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The Federation comprises two islands: Nevis with an area of some 93.2 km2 and St. Kitts with 168.4 km2. The official language is English. St Kitts and Nevis is a member of the following organisations: the United Nations (UN), of the Organisation of American States (OAS), the British Commonwealth, Caricom, and several other international organisations. The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank has its headquarters in St. Kitts. It preserves the stability of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD), the national currency of most Eastern Caribbean countries, which is tied to the US dollar. The Head of State is the Queen of England. St. Kitts and Nevis is a well-functioning democracy based on the British parliamentary system.
Established in 1984, the program grants citizenship through donation or real estate investment to qualified applicants. The government entails an investment of either a minimum donation of $150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) or an investment of $400,000 in real estate plus government, professional and due diligence fees.
- A Saint. Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free travel to 151 destinations including Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- The applicant and their family receive full citizenship and passports.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis is a striking location for owning a second home in the Caribbean, with good air links to Europe and North America.
- Dependent children up to the age of 30 years old can be included along with dependent parents from the age of 55 years.
- No visit is required.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis has no tax on overseas income or capital and second citizenship may complement existing tax planning and wealth protection strategies.
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements and select one of the four following options:
MONARCHY OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
|Capital City ||Basseterre |
|Total Area ||261 km2 |
|Languages ||Saint Kitts Creole |
|Population ||54,821 (2016 estimate) |
|Currency ||East Caribbean dollar (XCD) |
|Visa-Free Countries ||152 |
|Nearest Country ||The newest nations in the Western Hemisphere shares maritime borders with Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands (Sint Maarten), Venezuela, Montserrat (United Kingdom), and Saint Barthélemy (France) |
For more further details, please contact one of our highly qualified consultants from Here