SAINT LUCIA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Always evocative, Saint Lucia welcomes visitors with its soothing waves, warm beaches, and courteous people. The island personifies adventure and inspiration. Saint Lucia is the quintessential island paradise. Imagine the majestic peaks of the Pitons reaching to the heavens, the splendour of lush rainforests, and the hypnotising blue-green waters of the Caribbean breaking just offshore. The island’s landscape, people, customs, and cuisine entwine to provide the ideal setting for the vacation of a lifetime.
HISTORY AND CULTURE
Saint Lucia’s history is as rich as it is vibrant. The island is an implicit gumbo of cultures, and her people have a profoundly held sense of cultural identity that they wholeheartedly celebrate to this day. Here, the unique convergence of Caribbean, African, English, and French cultures creates a perfect blend of food, music, and traditions that will inspire and enchant you.
WHY SAINT LUCIA?
Saint Lucia possesses inherited decades of know-how from its Caribbean neighbors. The Citizenship by Investment Board is committed to making the program the most efficient for investors while providing unparalleled benefits for the country and its people.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and parents.
- There is no need to reside there to take its passport and citizenship.
- There is no need to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen zone, the UK and Hong Kong.
- There is no tax on worldwide income.
- Saint Lucia recognises dual citizenship.
- Fast processing within three months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant.
Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2015 under the regulations of the Citizenship by Investment Bill 2015, making it the most recent addition to the CIP programs in the Caribbean region. Saint Lucia has positioned its program for the elite by limiting application numbers and raising the overall net worth requirement.
To be able to apply for citizenship in Saint Lucia, applicants must fulfil one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Have an outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Being physically active and healthy.
1. National Economic Fund Contribution
High- net- worth individuals can choose to make a contribution to the NEF organisation via one of the prescribed contribution levels.
- US$100,000: Single applicant.
- US$165,000: Main applicant with spouse.
- US$190,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- US$25,000: Each additional dependent.
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicants can buy a property valued at a minimum of US$300,000 in a preapproved real estate development area. The property must be maintained for five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
3. Government Bond Investment
Upon approval, an applicant and accompanying family can invest in Saint Lucia government bonds, which must be held for five years. The bond value will vary depending on the size of the family.
- US$500,000: Single applicant.
- US$535,000: Main applicant and spouse.
- US$550,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- US$25,000: Each additional dependent.
- The government bond option carries an administration fee of US$50,000 per application.
4. Enterprise Project Investment
Applicants can invest US$3.5 million in an accredited enterprise project and create at least three jobs. Two applicants can share investment of US$6 million and create six jobs to qualify. Approved enterprise projects must fall under one of the following categories: speciality restaurants, cruise ports marinas, agro-processing plants, pharmaceutical products, ports, bridges, roads and highways, research institutions and facilities, or foreign universities.
MONARCHY OF SAINT LUCIA
|Capital City ||Castries |
|Total Area ||2617 km2 |
|Languages ||English |
|Population ||178,015 (2016 estimate) |
|Currency ||East Caribbean dollar (XCD) |
|Visa-Free Countries ||144 |
|Nearest Country ||Saint Lucia is close to St Vincent, Barbados, and Martinique |
For more further details, please contact one of our highly qualified consultants from Here