Our highly qualified team has the know-how, skills, and experience to help our clients obtain residence in a country of their choice through residence by investment programs. These programs are usually best matched to people who either feel a strong connection to a country that does not offer a direct citizenship program, or whose country of origin does not allow second citizenship. Changing one’s residence may also be an effective way of avoiding overdrawn taxation, like many countries, with the United States standing as a notable exception, will only tax those who reside within their borders.
A successful residence application does not imply that a later citizenship application will also be successful, although it may be a necessary stepping stone towards gaining citizenship.
Residence programs entail a period of actual residency in the host country, but these can be very brief, depending on the laws of the relevant jurisdiction. Finally, some states require applicants to travel to the country to go through some testing procedures or to sit for interviews.
EXISTING RESIDENCE BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMS ARE:
ASIAN RESIDENCE SCHEMES:
- The Singapore Global Investor Scheme
EUROPEAN RESIDENCE PROGRAMS:
- The Bulgarian Immigrant Investor Program
- The Republic of Cyprus Residence Scheme
- The Greek Residence Program
- The Hungarian Investor Immigration Program
- The Republic of Malta Residence Program
- The Portuguese Republic Golden Residence Program
- The Spanish Golden Visa Program
- The Switzerland Residence Permit