DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Named the Nature Island for its unspoiled natural beauty, Dominica ranks highest for the quality of living in the region. The Nature Island has everything from extreme sports to eco tours, from spas to whale watching, plus the Morne Trois Pitons National Park—the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Caribbean. No matter what you choose to do, Dominica offers an authentic adventure amid the remarkable magic of nature unspoiled.
In the waters surrounding Dominica, you'll feel like you've entered an underwater world preserved just for you. Thriving coral gardens will lead you to breathtaking walls and pinnacles, all thanks to ancient volcanic activity surrounding the island.
This beautiful island boasts untouched sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rainforests and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30.
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 30 living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- The country has a diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples, and cultures.
- Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region.
- Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey.
- No taxes for nonresidents.
Applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Have an outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Being physically active and healthy.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
1. Government Fund Donation
A. Single Applicant: a single applicant is required to make a nonrefundable contribution of US$100,000 to the Government Fund.
B. Family Application I (Applicant + Spouse): a nonrefundable contribution of US$175,000 qualifies the main applicant and the applicant’s spouse.
C. Family Application II (Applicant + Up to three qualifying dependents): a nonrefundable contribution of US$200,000 qualifies the main applicant and up to three dependents. An additional $25,000 is required for each additional dependent, other than a spouse.
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$200,000 in government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If upheld and sold after five years, the property qualifies the next buyer for citizenship as well.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Nationals of the following countries and territories are due to be treated on a case-by-case basis: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.
Exceptions are applicants who have been legal residents in other countries for ten years or more and whose investment funds do not originate from one of the above-mentioned countries.
For more details on the program or for a personalized quotation, please contact one of our specialist consultants.
REPUBLIC OF DOMINICA
|Capital City ||Roseau |
|Total Area ||750 km2 |
|Languages ||English |
|Population ||73,543 (2016 estimate) |
|Currency ||East Caribbean dollar (XCD) |
|Visa-Free Countries ||135 |
|Nearest Country ||The island is located near Guadeloupe to the northwest and Martinique to the south-southeast |
- UTC–4 (Eastern Caribbean)
For more further details, please contact one of our highly qualified consultants from Here